The F&I Club engages in a range of activities to prepare its members for the world of investment management and banking, including:
- San Francisco, New York City, and Warren Buffett (Omaha) treks
- Recruiting advice, mentorship, and interview preparation
- Dozens of BBLs featuring prominent financial firms
- Ability to participate in the F&I Investment Committee
- F&I speaker series and teach-ins
- Mixers and networking events
Current and past members have been employed throughout the entire world, in disciplines including investment banking, investment management, private equity, venture capital, and hedge funds.
In the past years, leading finance and investment organizations have come to Stanford to present their companies and recruit club members for key positions.